Monday, December 16, 2013

Hello World... ha ha

   Hi Guys!  

      Sooooo, I'm Maddie. I'm totally new here, so let me introduce myself. First of all, this is not my first blog. I had one, but no one ever really got on it so here I am. I'm a teenager, so hopefully you can relate to that. I have braces. Right now they're red and green for Christmas. My birthday is in January. I love polka dots, Giraffes, bright colors, pinterest, my family, friends, and most of all, Jesus.


        I am a Christian blogger. Jesus is just my way of life. The whole blog name was inspired by the song "Every Good Thing"  By The Afters. The song is based off of the bible verse Psalms 103:5. It says "He fills my life with good things."  In the song they say life is so sweet. hints the website title. I think it's a really good catchy song.


      So what will I be posting about?  Just about anything you want. I'll post tips, tutorials, anything. writing is a lot of fun to me. Along with the weekly posts, I'll be doing bible series of different things. (I havn't decided yet what) 

Just to let you know, I'm very excited to be doing this! 

Love you already,     Maddie  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment