Friday, December 27, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Good Morning everyone!
 
    oh, and by the way, Merry Christmas!

 I know, Christmas is over. But we can still celebrate. I have been very busy this week seeing family and driving. Lot's of Driving. Thank God I can't drive yet, or my parents would probably had made me drive us everywhere. Needless to say, we've been all over the place. Let's start at the beginning of the week.         


               On Saturday, we drove about an hour to my great aunt and uncle's house to have our annual celebration. Then  we went back to the same area to have our early Christmas with my dad's family. On Christmas, we had ours, then we drove down there again to go to another celebration, where we played dirty Santa. Ok, it's really not that bad, let me explain. Dirty Santa is where everyone brings a gift. It can be as nice or crumby as you'd like, but it has to be (at the most) ten dollars. Then your gift is given to someone else, and they can "Steal" from anyone. It's hilarious. Afterwards, we went to my other grandparent's house, where me and my sister spent the night with our cousins. The next day, we had Christmas with them.


             So as you can see, I've had a very busy week. Right now I'm cleaning my room. I'm taking down decorations in my room. I have a pile of clothes so big, I can climb it like a mountain. (It's not really that big) . I've had quite a week.


        Ok guys, I need to know what you want me to blog about next. I can do a lot of things for it. just leave a comment section below.


Thanks guys :)    Love, Maddie <3





No comments:

Post a Comment